With just a few ingredients, you can have really have some delicious air-fried wings in a matter of minutes. These are my son’s favorite.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
Lemon Dijon Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. Then toss the wings in the coating.
- Place about half of the chicken wings in the fry basket and insert it into the air fryer. (You do not want the chicken wings to be crowded)
- Cook until the skin is browned and crisp, 26 to 28 minutes. I usually set the timer for 12 minutes, then open it up, flip the chicken wings, and set it for another 12 minutes. This is a great way to make sure that all sides are cooked and not burnt on one side.
- Plate and serve. Repeat with all the wings until you are done with the batch.
Keywords: air fryer bbq chicken wings recipe air fryer honey bbq chicken wings garlic parmesan wings air fryer frozen honey bbq wings air fryer tyson honey bbq wings in air fryer how to cook tyson honey bbq wings in air fryer fork to spoon chicken wings air fryer chicken wings recipe