The coating on this chicken comes out nice and crispy, while the inside is nice and moist. And since the cost of drumsticks is low, for chicken, it becomes a nice budget-friendly meal. You can also make large batches, and it serves well at family reunions, BBQs, holidays, and just for big family dinners. It also stays well, if you want to make a batch on Sunday night, it will keep well until Tuesday. So, it’s a keeper for a make-ahead meal.
- 6–12 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons chicken rub
- 1/2 cup Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour
- olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by peeling the skin off the chicken. Then place them all in a mixing bowl. Rub olive oil over the chicken, and then sprinkle the rub over it, and rub it into the chicken.
- Then pour the Kentucky Kernel seasoned flour over the chicken, making sure the chicken is fully coated.
Then shake the excess of, and as you shake the chicken, place it on a plate, once all of the chicken is done, spray one side with the olive oil spray, then place the sprayed side down on the air fryer basket.
Spray the side up with the olive oil spray.
- Set the time for 11 minutes at 360 degrees F. After 11 minutes, flip the chicken and spray it. Set another 10 minutes.
**Note: The actual time for your chicken, will depend on how many chicken drumsticks you are making and the make/model of your air fryer.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: kentucky kernel air fryer chicken tenders air fryer chicken kentucky kernel kentucky kernel seasoned flour recipe kentucky kernel air fried chicken kentucky kernel seasoned flour air fryer recipes kentucky kernel seasoned flour copycat kentucky kernel drumsticks kentucky kernel seasoned flour near me