I have been meaning to do a roasted ham in my air fryer. I added a great rub and left it in the refrigerator for hours, to really get the flavor of the honey.
It was so good, and I love having ham for leftovers, I made these egg bites with the remaining ham. So, good, and so tender.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Air Fryer Honey Glazed Baked Ham
This is such an easy way to make a honey glazed baked ham. I made the glaze myself, which took a few minutes, but well worth it, and it is awesome for leftovers.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 fully cooked ham (mine was about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Start by adding the honey and brown sugar to a small saucepan, and bring to a slow simmer, just constantly stir so that the sugar dissolves in the honey.
- Place the ham into a foil package, and then pour half the sauce over the ham.
- Set in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 310 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then add the rest of the glaze on top, air fry for another 15-20 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!