My family loves these, they are a take on my mother’s classic Italian ones, that are usually stuffed with Italian sausage.
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 25 white mushrooms
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the bread crumbs, grated cheese, minced garlic, parsley, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Destem the mushroom, and then scoop the filling into the mushroom cap. Place them on a greased air fryer basket or on an air fryer tray, as you make them.
- Spray them generously with olive oil, set the temperature to 340 degrees F. for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer sausage stuffed mushrooms stuffed portobello mushrooms in air fryer how to air fry portobello mushroom portobello mushroom recipes air fryer portobello mushroom caps in air fryer air fryer cream cheese stuffed mushrooms keto air fryer stuffed mushrooms stuffed mushrooms using airfryer