This is a great and classic pumpkin pie. It is made easily in the air fryer. The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer you own. I used the Omni by Instant Pot in my recipe today.
- 1 package of pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup light cream
- Start by fitting the pie crust into the tart pan. I recommend this pan because it’s thin enough for the bottom to bake.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, and spices.
- Then mix in the light cream.
- Mix well, until everything is well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust (not baked yet)
- Set the pie into the air fryer.
- First set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- Then reduce the temperature to 300 degrees F, for another 10 minutes. Make sure the pie is set in the middle if it is not, just add more time at 300 degrees F, until it is set.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cooking pumpkin pie in air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer recipe frozen pumpkin pie in air fryer frozen pumpkin pie in nuwave oven pumpkin pie recipe air fryer pumpkin custard pumpkin pie in air fryer oven air fryer mini pumpkin pie