Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread is great bread with loads of flavor. If you love Banana Bread, you will so love this bread.
When fall comes, I love a great spice. It pairs well with all of the fall beverages, from Pumpkin Spiced Latte or a Gingerbread Latte. It’s amazing, so if you love everything with cinnamon spice and roasted bananas, this is the recipe for you!
There is nothing better than a piece of fresh-baked bread coming out of the Air Fryer, which bakes amazingly! If you have not tried making a quick bread in the Air Fryer, what are you waiting for? They are so easy to make and taste amazing!
If you need some inspiration, look no further than some of my favorite Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, such as AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE and, AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD.
Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread
There is nothing better than a slice of banana bread, but today, I added some spices to really elevate the fall flavors.
While I did not add a frosting, this would pair well with either a cream cheese frosting or a lightly powdered sugar icing for even more flavor.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread
- Brown Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Baking Soda
How To Make Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread
In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugar, add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each egg. Fold in the flour.
Add the banana, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, nutmeg, and the bananas, mix well. Pour in the milk and baking soda, mixing well.
Pour your batter into the greased loaf pan, and air fry for 12 to 15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Let cool before slicing.
Some Pro Tips
- For baking in an air fryer, the best results will come from mini loaf pans, and if you use a regular loaf pan, the middle may not cook.
- If your bananas are not ripe, you can use an oven to do this.
- Remember not to overmix the batter. Otherwise, you will get dense bread.
- Spray your loaf pans generously with cooking spray, so the cooked bread easily comes out.
- This can easily be made into muffins.
- Also, stick a toothpick into the Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread center to make sure it is fully cooked before removing it from the air fryer.
How Can I Ripen Bananas Quickly?
If you have fresh bananas, waiting for them to turn brown is hard. So, to make this bread, and ripen your banana within minutes, place them into the oven.
Cook them for 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the skin starts to blacken and the banans inside are soft and tender.
Remove them from the oven, and let them cool down, then use as directed in the recipe.
How To Store Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread
If you have any Air Fryer Spiced Banana Bread leftover, let it cool to room temperature and then wrap with saran wrap and leave on the counter.
The bread will last about 2 to 3 days at room temperature. Any longer than that, wrap it up and place it into the refrigerator, which will last for about a week.
How To Freeze The Bread
This is a great bread to freeze, and it freezes beautifully. To freeze, let the bread cool to room temperature and then wrap several times with saran wrap and then a couple of times with foil. Next, place the bread into a freezer bag, and then place it into the freezer.
The bread will last for about 2 to 3 months.
To use the bread from frozen, either place the frozen brad into the refrigerator or place it on the counter until thawed. Then, You may heat it in either the microwave or in the air fryer.
What Pans To Use In The Air Fryer
While you can use any pans in the air fryer, you will find that you get the best results using a mini-loaf pan.
Here is one of my favorite sets: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER LEMON BLUEBERRY BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY ORANGE NUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PUMPKIN QUICK BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANANA NUT BREAD
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugar, add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each egg. Fold in the flour.
- Add the banana, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, nutmeg, and the bananas, mix well. Pour in the milk and baking soda, mixing well.
- Pour your batter into the greased loaf pan, and air fry for 12 to 15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 272mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 5g