Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs are juicy, tender, and topped with your favorite sauce! You can cook them in under 20 minutes, and the family will rave about how good they are.
If you’re looking for an easy and quick way to cook your favorite frozen meatballs, look no further than the air fryer. Just pop the frozen meatballs in the air fryer! You can serve them over rice or mix some sauce with these tasty treats as appetizers.
I am always looking for ways to create speedy meals from both my pantry and my freezer. Growing up in an Italian household, there was nothing better than a quick dinner of a meatball sub. Today, I am showing you how to make Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs.
Frozen meatballs in the air fryer are a truly versatile frozen food item; I always keep a few bags on hand to make a fast dinner for those nights we are on the go.
If you are looking for even more quick and easy Air Fryer Dinner Recipes, some of my favorite recipes are AIR-FRIED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS, AIR FRYER TURKEY TENDERLOIN, AIR FRYER TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS, and AIR FRYER CRAB LEGS.
Why You’ll Love To Air Fry Frozen Meatballs
- Quick meal for any time of the week
- Adults and kids love them
- Cook in minutes
- Great last minute meal idea
- Makes delicious leftovers
BEST FROZEN MEATBALLS TO USE:
Since there are so few ingredients here, I always reach for the best quality frozen meatballs. Here are some of my family’s favorites:
- Trader Joe’s Mini Meatballs
- Alfresco Meatballs, Gourmet Chicken Meatballs
- Johnsonville Meatballs, Classic Italian Style
- Jennie-O Italian Style Turkey Meatballs
HOW TO COOK FROZEN MEATBALLS IN AIR FRYER
Step 1: Add frozen meatballs
Add a layer of the best frozen meatballs into the air fryer basket. Make sure they aren’t overlapping too much.
Step 2: Air fry frozen meatballs
Cook for 10-12 minutes at 380 degrees. Be sure to flip halfway through, so both sides cook evenly.
Step 3: Serve
Coat the air fryer frozen meatballs with your favorite sauce, serve, and devour!
Pro Tips For Cooking Frozen Meatballs In The Air Fryer
- Variety matters – Keep in mind that there are many different brands and sizes. This means there can be a wide range of air frying times. When you air fry frozen meatballs, you may need to adjust the cooking size.
- Every air fryer is different. Some models cook food faster than others, so may need some adjusting when using any one specific model! A little trial and error will help you learn your particular air fryer.
- Small batches are key. Overcrowding the basket will lead to unevenly cooked meatballs. So, work in small batches. After you air fry frozen meatballs, keep them warm in the slow cooker on the warm setting until ready to serve.
- Skip the cooking spray. You do not need to use any cooking spray for these meatballs. They will cook up perfectly with nothing!
- Don’t thaw the meatballs. For best results, do not thaw the meatballs before air frying them. Frozen foods tend to cook better when frozen. No thawing is needed.
- No need to preheat. You do not need to preheat your air fryer. Just add the frozen meatballs in the air fryer.
How Do I Cook Frozen Meatballs for Spaghetti in An Air Fryer?
Cook the frozen meatballs in an air fryer and heat the sauce up in a pan while they are cooking. Also, you’ll need to prepare the spaghetti noodles while your best frozen meatballs are cooking. Mix it all together and enjoy!
What Can I Serve with Frozen Meatballs in an Air Fryer?
The options are endless, but here is a list of some great ideas:
- Sandwiches – Serve the air fryer frozen meatballs with hoagie buns to make meatball subs. YUM!
- Salad – You can never go wrong with a garden fresh salad.
- Party food – If you are hosting a tailgating or having a party, serve the meatballs alongside your other favorite party foods! Everyone will go crazy.
- Rice – Include a heaping helping of your favorite rice to complete the meal.
Really the list could go on and on, so serve frozen meatballs in the air fryer with anything you like!
Will This Recipe Work With Homemade Meatballs I Froze?
Yes, follow the same recipe. Check the meatballs about halfway through the cooking process, and either shake your basket or use a pair of tongs to flip your meatballs.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING
- BEST AIR FRYER CHINESE RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE TAKEOUT
- AIR FRYER MINI QUICHE MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGEL BREAD
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs are juicy, tender, and topped with your favorite sauce! You can cook them in under 20 minutes and the family will rave about how good they are.
- 1 package frozen meatballs (any type, beef, turkey, or even chicken)
- Pour the FROZEN meatballs into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 380 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. About halfway through the air frying, shake the basket.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs