Air Fryer Frozen Apple Blossoms What do you do when you have a box of frozen apple blossoms and don’t want to turn on the oven?
Turn to the air fryer! These delicious little treats are easy to make in your air fryer! Who doesn’t love a quick snack or dessert?
I’m excited to share this easy and fun recipe with you all today! These apple blossoms are made in the air fryer and they are so delicious. If you’re looking for a quick and tasty snack, then this is definitely the recipe for you
Air Fry Trader Joe’s Apple Blossom
The Apple Blossom is a frozen, air fryer-friendly snack from Trader Joe’s. Made with thinly sliced apples coated in a sweet and spicy cinnamon sugar mixture, they make for a tasty treat straight out of the air fryer.
Give them a try as an easy and tasty addition to your air fryer repertoire.
Why You Will Love Frozen Apple Blossoms In The Air Fryer
Firstly, the air fryer helps retain the crispiness of the frozen apple blossoms without having to deep fry them. This results in a healthier alternative that still packs a delicious crunch.
Secondly, using the air fryer also cuts down on prep and cooking time compared to traditional methods.
Lastly, the air fryer imparts a subtle smokiness to the apple blossoms, adding an extra layer of flavor to this already tasty treat. Trust us, you won’t be able to stop snacking on these crispy delights. Give frozen apple blossoms in the air fryer a try for your next party or snack craving and you won’t be disappointed.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Frozen Apple Blossoms
If you are looking for an easy and delicious dessert to make in your air fryer, then you need to try these apple blossoms! They only require a few simple ingredients and take just a few minutes to cook. Plus, they are so addicting that you will definitely want to make them again and again!
- Frozen Apple Blooms: They can be any brand, some of my favorites are Trader Joe’s Frozen Apple Blossoms, Aldi’s Caramel Apple Blossoms, Apple Berry Blossoms, Pepperidge Farms Frozen Apple Dumplings, or your local store brand.
- Butter: Use melted, unsalted butter.
- Serving: Ice Cream, or Whipped Cream.
How To Cook Frozen Apple Dumplings In Air Fryer
Are you looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make in your air fryer? If so, then you have to try cooking frozen apple dumplings in the air fryer. This simple dessert is perfect for any occasion, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. Plus, the air fryer gives the dumplings a crispy outer coating that’s sure to please everyone. So the next time you’re looking for something sweet and tasty, give this recipe a try!
Step One: Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
Step Two: Add your frozen apple blossoms to the air fryer basket. Leave plenty of space around the apple blossoms since the hot air that circulates around the air fryer basket will help crisp the blossoms up.
Step Three: Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the apple blossoms are fully cooked, for best results, brush with melted butter, during the cooking time. This will keep the pastry light, and crispy and give them a golden brown color!
Step Four: Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Frozen Apple Blossoms
The air fryer is a great way to cook food with little to no oil. Air frying frozen apple blossoms is a quick and easy way to get a snack or dessert. Here are some pro tips for the best air fryer frozen apple blossom experience.
- Frozen: For best results keep your apple dumplings or apple blossoms frozen. No need to defrost!
- Butter: For best results, brush the apple blossoms frequently with unsalted melted butte,r which will help them crisp up.
- Crowding: Crowding the air fryer basket can lead to uneven cooking and soggy apple blossoms. It’s best to spread out the frozen snacks in a single layer for optimal crispiness
- Timing: Timing is also important when it comes to air frying frozen apple blossoms – make sure to check on your frozen apple blossoms frequently as they cook up.
- Air Fryer: When air frying frozen apple blossoms, it’s important to note that timing may vary depending on the brand of air fryer you’re using.
Where To Buy Frozen Apple Dumplings
For those looking to purchase frozen apple dumplings, Aldi and Trader Joe’s are popular options. These stores often carry frozen apple dumplings in their frozen dessert section. Alternatively, many grocery stores also carry frozen apple dumplings in their freezer aisle
How To Store Apple Blossoms
To store apple dumplings, first, allow them to cool completely before placing them in an airtight container. They can be stored at room temperature for up to three days, or in the refrigerator for up to one week. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
How To Reheat Apple Dumplings In The Air Fryer
First, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. Then, place the apple dumplings in the air fryer basket and cook for 5-6 minutes. Check to see if they are warmed through and crispy on the outside before serving them with ice cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER SLICED POTATOES
- AIR FRYER OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT LASAGNA FRITTA
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN LAMB CHOPS
- NINJA FOODI FROZEN CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE
- TAI PEI EGG ROLLS AIR FRYER
Air Fryer Frozen Apple Blossoms What do you do when you have a box of frozen apple blossoms and don't want to turn on the oven?
- 2 frozen apple blossoms
- 1 teaspoon butter melted & unsalted
Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
Add your frozen apple blossoms to the air fryer basket. Leave plenty of space around the apple blossoms since the hot air that circulates around the air fryer basket will help crisp the blossoms up.
Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the apple blossoms are fully cooked, for best results, brush with melted butter, during the cooking time. This will keep the pastry light, and crispy and give them a golden brown color!
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Leave a Reply