Air Fryer Elephant Ears are truly amazing, either as a treat or a dessert. They are a family favorite in my house and truly couldn’t be any easier to make.
- Buttermilk Biscuits, I love the ones with butter
- Melted Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Start by laying out your biscuits on a large cutting board.
- Start by using a rolling pin and flatting the biscuits into large circles.
- Place them into your air fryer basket, sprayed with olive oil, so they don’t stick.
- I was able to put two in at a time. Do not overcrowd. They greatly expand.
- Set your temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Set your time for 5 minutes.
- Continue to cook them 2 by 2 until they are all done. Lay them on a plate
- When they are all done cooking, spread the melted butter on the dough and generously sprinkle with confectioners sugar and or ground cinnamon.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Elephant Ears