This is such an easy recipe. This makes for an easy dessert. A couple of ingredients, and you have an amazing dessert!
- 2 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 16.5 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Start by adding your butter to a small saucepan or microwavable dish and melt the butter.
- Then in an air fryer safe pan, dump the apple pie filling on the bottom of it.
- Then in a small mixing bowl, mix the cake mix and melted butter and mix well.
- Then pour the cake mix over the top of the apple pie filling and flatten it out with a spatula.
- Plate your cake pan into your air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes are up, check your cake, and see if it is done. If it is not fully set, add 5 minutes and air fry again.
Keep on checking and adding the time until your cake is fully cooked.
- **Note: The exact time for each air fryer is different, as it depends on the wattage, the air fryer, and the thickness of the cake.
I was able to make 2 8×8 cakes with this recipe.
Keywords: air fryer cake chocolate cake air fryer recipe dump cake from scratch fruit dump cake ninja foodi cherry dump cake peach cobbler dump cake from scratch cake mix in airfryer ninja foodi grill cake recipes