Yummy! Air Fryer Sprinkle Cookies with A Bit of Chocolate in the Middle, what is a better cookie?
- 1 package of Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sugar cookie mix, flour, melted butter, and egg. Mix well.
- Pour your sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Then use your cookie scoop, and grab the dough. Roll it into a ball, and then dip in the sprinkles. Covering the dough.
- Place onto the air fryer tray and then place one chocolate chunk in the middle.
- Air fry for about 5-6 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool, before transferring them to a plate. They will harden as they cool.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Sprinkles