Air Fryer Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche are amazing! If you have been looking for a great and easy way to make eggs in the air fryer, it is wonderful!
One of the most asked questions I get asked is can you make eggs in the air fryer? The answer is yes! I have been making them for years and years. When you try this Air Fryer Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche, you will be absolutely hooked.
It’s a great and easy recipe, and the eggs are perfectly cooked, and the air fryer does an amazing job at making them light and fluffy, and the end result is a delicious quiche that your whole family will family in love with!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Egg Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS, LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS, AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO, and AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, BACON, AND EGG SANDWICH.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche
- Frozen or Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Shreddded Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche
In a small bowl, mix the broccoli and eggs. Then add the milk, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper.
Pour the egg mixture into a FROZEN or refrigerated pie crust. Set the quiche into the air fryer tray or basket and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 12 minutes. (air fryer setting)
After 12 minutes, golden brown, but the eggs are not set, so return to air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes at 300 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- I have made this several times over the years, using a few different models of air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, PowerXL, Omni, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. The recipe will remain the same. The size of the pan that will fit in the air fryer will change, as will the cooking time. The key is to cook until the eggs are set.
- If you find that your heating element is on top, you may want to blind bake the crust first, so you end up with a completely baked quiche.
- For best results, use a thinner pan. If you use a thick pan, you will find that you have difficulty with the middle of the quiche cooking up.
- The baking rule for cooking quiche (even air frying them) is to continue to cook your quiche until the center is set. Place a toothpick into the center of the quiche, and it should come out clean. If you have wet batter, that means that the quiche is not fully cooked.
Use a Store-Bought Crust
I have made this recipe using both a frozen pie crust and a refrigerated pie crust. Either will work with this recipe.
Depending on which air fryer you own and where the heating element is located, you may want to blind bake your crust before adding your filling.
Place the pie crust into a thin quiche pan, and then press the sides in, place the baking pan into the air fryer basket or on the tray, and bake at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 to 9 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
Then add your fillings and continue with the recipe.
Can You Make Ahead Or Freeze Quiche?
Yes, on both accounts. If you want to make this recipe ahead of time and then refrigerate it until it’s ready to serve, the recipe will work.
Refrigerated quiche will keep for about 2 to 3 days if covered tightly or place into an airtight container. Then reheat the quiche in the microwave or the air fryer until warm.
Suppose you want to freeze the quiche. Let the quiche cool to room temperature, wrap in saran wrap, and then in a layer of aluminum foil. The quiche will last for about 2 to 3 months.
When you’re ready to use it, let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Then heat in the air fryer or microwave until hot.
Best Pans For Cooking Quiche In The Air Fryer:
The pan that I recommend is a thinner pan that you probably have on hand. This pan will help get you a fully cooked quiche every time.
The size that you need will depend on the air fryer model that you own. (affiliate links below)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Egg Recipes:
- AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO
- LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS
- AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, BACON, AND EGG SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE OMELETTE
- JUST CRACK AN EGG MADE IN AIR FRYER
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 frozen pie shell or refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the broccoli and eggs.
- Then add the milk, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into a FROZEN or refrigerated pie crust. Set the quiche into the air fryer tray or basket and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 12 minutes at air fryer setting.
- After 12 minutes, check your quiche to see if the center is set. If not, return the quiche to the air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes at 300 degrees F. (air fryer setting) until the center is set and the toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 11g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.