This is such an easy recipe. My kids absolutely love anything cranberry, so today I came up with these.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel zest
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries (whole or cut up)
- Start by combing the flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut in the shortening and blend until crumbly.
- Mix in the water, lemon juice, orange zest, eggs, and vanilla. Beat well.
- Mix well, then fold in the cranberries.
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray (see blog post for the one I recommend)
- Fill your muffin tins, about 2/3’s full.
- Set your air fryer to a temperature of 350 degrees F, and the time for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, check to see if the muffins are cooked all the way through, using a toothpick. If not cooked, add 5 minutes. Check again.
- Be careful removing the muffin tin, as it will be hot. Let slightly cool. Repeat with the batter until you use all of the batter up.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: muffin pan for air fryer silicone muffin cups in air fryer air fryer chocolate cupcakes air fryer chocolate chip muffins air fryer silicone muffin pan can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer cupcake in air fryer can i use silicone cups in air fryer