This is one of the easiest and healthiest recipes you will make in your air fryer. It’s is a perfect side dish for any meal, since it’s low-carb. With a little seasoning, it makes for a quick vegetable, for those busy days.
Cauliflower has gained popularity in the past few years, now if you head to any produce market, you can find cauliflower in a variety of ways, including cauliflower rice and cauliflower mashed potatoes, the possibilities are endless. I have not made that as yet, but it is on my growing list of recipes, I want to try in the air fryer.
Let’s talk about cauliflower since many of us know very little about it.
- Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable, meaning that it is in the same family as arugula, broccoli, cabbage, broccoli rabe, bok choy, kale, collard greens, and Brussels sprouts
- The cruciferous family of vegetables has been more popular in recent years because scientists found that they hold cancer-fighting properties.
- Cauliflower has a lot of fiber, over 9 grams of fiber, but at the same time very low in calories.
Here are some hints on how to purchase cauliflower:
- Should be dense, the heavier the better.
- Leaves on fresh cauliflower are dark and green
- Florets should be tight
- No dark spots on the cauliflower, this shows that it is old, and should be avoided.
- The cauliflower’s stem should be white with no dark patches
Roasting cauliflower really brings out a nice nutty taste. Adding a variety of spices really can change this bland vegetable into the star of your next meal.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
This is now one of my family’s favorite vegetables. Loaded with flavor, but easy as anything to make.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Start by washing and trimming the cauliflower florets
- In a small bowl, pour the buffalo sauce
- Dip the florets into the buffalo sauce, and as you do, line them up in a sprayed air fryer basket.
- Set your time for 12 minutes at 360 degrees F.
- Shake a few times, during the cooking process.
- After the time is up, you can dip them in more buffalo sauce if you wish or serve them as is.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer buffalo cauliflower keto air fryer buffalo cauliflower no breading air fryer buffalo cauliflower weight watchers buffalo cauliflower air fryer panko air fryer buffalo cauliflower skinnytaste air fryer buffalo cauliflower vegan vegan cauliflower buffalo wings air fryer air fryer cauliflower with panko