Yummy! Today’s breakfast.
So, I have been wanting to make homemade donuts in the air fryer for a while now. And, since, I just picked up a package of blueberries, I thought why not. Blueberries in my house, don’t last long, so if I wanted any chance of making them. I had to act quickly.
So, last week I ordered a silicone mold, as I spent hours looking for one that would fit my air fryer, I couldn’t find one. So, I actually stumbled upon this one, and since it came in a three-pack, I thought, hum, I would have 3, I could cut one and see if it will work, so why not. And it was only $9.99, so I went for it.
They were fabulous, the batter is nice and fluffy, my kids were happy campers, they were a great success.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Start by mixing the dough together, until everything is well mixed.
Then fold in the blueberries
Fill the donut cavity.
After it’s done with the air frying.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note Affiliate links are included in the links)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer-Air Fried Homemade Blueberry Donuts
These are fabulous and they are so much better than biscuit donuts. My kids really loved them.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Start by mixing together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then mix in the milk, sugar, egg, butter, and vanilla. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Then fold in the blueberries, gently as to not break them.
- Then spray with your donut silicone tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon your batter into the donut holes.
- Then place your filled donut hole into the air fryer (I had to do 2 batches) Set the timer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. After that time is up, check your donuts, I cooked mine for another 2 minutes at 220 degrees F.
- Note: The number of donuts will depend on the size your donut holes. I used a large one and I got 3 donuts.
Keywords: air fryer donuts air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer donuts canned biscuits air fryer donuts glazed air fryer donut holes recipe