This is a great recipe for awesome garlic & ginger wings. They are made today with baking powder, which gives them a great flavor booster.
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 scallions diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- Start by placing the chicken wings in a large bowl, mix with the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat the wings.
- Meanwhile, spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Set your temperature to 380 degrees F, first at 25 minutes. This takes all of the fat out of the wings. You need to shake the basket or flip the wings every 5 minutes, so they are cooked throughout.
Then increase the temperature to 400 degrees F, and cook for another 7 minutes, which gives them a great crisp.
- Meanwhile, on the stove, make the sauce, boil together with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha. Continue to boil until the sauce has become sticky. It will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Coat the wings with the sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: potato starch baked chicken wings honey garlic ginger chicken wings air fryer recipes chinese ginger chicken wings