This is one of the easiest and healthiest recipes you will make in your air fryer. It’s is a perfect side dish for any meal, since it’s low-carb. With a little seasoning, it makes for a quick vegetable, for those busy days.
Cauliflower has gained popularity in the past few years, now if you head to any produce market, you can find cauliflower in a variety of ways, including cauliflower rice and cauliflower mashed potatoes, the possibilities are endless. I have not made that as yet, but it is on my growing list of recipes, I want to try in the air fryer.
Let’s talk about cauliflower since many of us know very little about it.
- Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable, meaning that it is in the same family as arugula, broccoli, cabbage, broccoli rabe, bok choy, kale, collard greens, and Brussels sprouts
- The cruciferous family of vegetables has been more popular in recent years because scientists found that they hold cancer-fighting properties.
- Cauliflower has a lot of fiber, over 9 grams of fiber, but at the same time very low in calories.
Here are some hints on how to purchase cauliflower:
- Should be dense, the heavier the better.
- Leaves on fresh cauliflower are dark and green
- Florets should be tight
- No dark spots on the cauliflower, this shows that it is old, and should be avoided.
- The cauliflower’s stem should be white with no dark patches
Roasting cauliflower really brings out a nice nutty taste. Adding a variety of spices really can change this bland vegetable into the star of your next meal.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fried–Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower
This is a really easy way to prepare cauliflower in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Break up the cauliflower into florets, dispose of the stems.
- Add the sesame oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Toss the coated cauliflower into the air fryer basket.
- Set the time for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Half-way during the cooking process, shake the basket.
- Remove from the air fryer, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower parmesan air fryer cauliflower indian cauliflower air fryer keto air fryer whole cauliflower air fryer cauliflower with panko air fryer cauliflower no oil frozen cauliflower fries in air fryer air fryer cauliflower rice