This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever done for homemade vanilla cupcakes.
Personally, if you have been following along my blog for a while, I am a huge fan of baked goods in the air fryer.
Over, the past months, I will tell you that I have made a huge amount of baked goods, cupcakes, brownies and cupcakes, I even tried today to make homemade scones. All of the baked goods I have tried are AMAZING, so light and fluffy.
I started with my grandmother’s recipe, which has been passed down from generation to generation and let me tell you, it’s light it’s buttery and it’s delicious.
Now, vanilla cupcakes may not sound like an exciting recipe, but my kids request them often, and who doesn’t love a nice rich buttery, frosted cupcake.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked cupcakes and muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them as our dessert to school on Mondays. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slow starting days. So, I always really enjoyed waiting, patiently for my dessert at lunch.
I tried to continue this tradition, with my own kids. But, now that I have an air fryer, which I love because you set the time, and then walked away. So, I never need to run back to the stove because I’m burning my kid’s food. (LOL-has this ever happened to you?)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
This is the muffin tin, that is perfect, it comes in a set of 2, and it’s a great value, Muffins in the Air Fryer, just rock!!
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Homemade Yellow Cupcakes
Classic yellow, butter cupcakes.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 32
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Start by letting your eggs and butter stay at room temperature, for about 30 minutes
- Then prepare your muffin tin, by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
(see items that I used in this recipe, to find this tin, which is perfect for the air fryer)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Then mix in the sugar, butter, and eggs, mix until everything is well combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and milk. Combine until the batter is completely mixed.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Fill each one about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Place the full muffin tin into the air fryer, and set the time for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- When the time is up, use a toothpick and stick the toothpick through the cupcake, if it comes out clean they are cooked. If not clean, put back into the air fryer and set the time for another 3 minutes, continue to repeat until the toothpick comes out clean.
- When done, remove and let cool, before frosting.
- Frost, plate and serve and don’t forget to enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate cupcakes air fryer cupcake pan air fryer blueberry muffins air fryer box cake recipe air fryer muffins ninja air fryer cupcakes air fryer desserts vanilla cupcake recipe