Easy Ninja Foodi Shrimp Risotto is amazing. It’s a great and quick pressure cooker recipe with a batch of cheesy risotto topped with perfected cooked shrimp. It makes for a great and easy meal. Best of yet, you prepare it all in the Ninja Foodi, so you only have one bowl to wash at the end of the meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound shrimp
- Start by sauteing the onions in olive oil for a few minutes, just until they are translucent and tender.
- Then add the rice and minced garlic, and saute for a couple of minutes until the rice is toasted.
- Add the wine, and mix well. You really want to get all of the little bits of rice, onion, and garlic that are stuck to the bottom of the pan. Then add your chicken broth, cheese, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Add your pressure cooker lid and set the time to 8 minutes. (High) When the time is up, do a release by turning the vent open.
- Mix well after opening the lid.
- Add the shrimp, and press the sear/saute function on the Ninja Foodi. Saute for a couple of minutes, until the shrimp is opaque.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Ninja Foodi Shrimp Risotto