Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup — Get ready to indulge in a bowl of pure comfort with our Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup! 🍲🍗
This recipe brings the beloved flavors of the Cheesecake Factory into your kitchen, combining tender chicken, savory rice, and a blend of aromatic herbs and vegetables.
Crafted to perfection in the versatile Ninja Foodi, this soup is not just a dish; it’s a warm, comforting embrace in a bowl. Whether you’re a fan of the Cheesecake Factory’s famous soup or just looking for a hearty and satisfying meal, this copycat recipe promises to deliver big on taste and comfort. Stay tuned for the step-by-step guide to recreate this classic favorite at home.
What Is Cheesecake Factory’s Chicken & Rice Soup
Cheesecake Factory’s Chicken & Rice Soup is a popular menu item at the Cheesecake Factory, a well-known American restaurant chain. This soup is celebrated for its comforting and homey qualities, making it a favorite among patrons who enjoy hearty and warming dishes. The key components of this soup include:
- Tender Chicken Pieces: Usually made with chicken breast, cooked until tender, and then shredded or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Savory Rice: The soup features rice, which adds texture and makes the soup more filling and satisfying.
- Rich Broth: The base of the soup is a flavorful chicken broth, often enhanced with herbs and spices to create a rich and savory liquid.
- Vegetables: Commonly includes a mix of vegetables like carrots, celery, and onions, adding flavor and nutritional value to the soup.
- Herbs and Seasonings: The soup is typically seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices, including garlic, parsley, and other seasonings, to add depth and complexity to the flavor profile.
Cheesecake Factory’s version is known for its balanced flavors and comforting, homestyle feel, making it a sought-after choice for a wholesome and tasty meal. The soup is typically enjoyed as a starter or a light main course and is especially popular during colder months for its warming qualities.
Why You Will Love This Copycat Soup Made In A Pressure Cooker
Cooking this Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup in a pressure cooker, such as a Ninja Foodi, offers numerous benefits that make it a delightful experience. Here’s why you’ll love preparing this soup in a pressure cooker:
- Speed and Efficiency: One of the biggest advantages of using a pressure cooker is the significant reduction in cooking time. What traditionally takes hours to simmer on the stove can be achieved in a fraction of the time, making it ideal for quick, weeknight dinners.
- Flavorful Results: Pressure cooking has a unique ability to lock in flavors and aromas. This means that the chicken, rice, and vegetables can fully absorb the herbs and spices, resulting in a soup that’s rich and full-bodied in taste.
- Ease of Use: Modern pressure cookers are user-friendly, with preset functions and simple controls. This takes the guesswork out of cooking, ensuring consistent results every time.
- One-Pot Cooking: The convenience of preparing your meal in one pot cannot be overstated. It simplifies the cooking process and reduces the amount of cleanup afterward.
- Nutrient Retention: Pressure cooking is known for better nutrient retention compared to other cooking methods. As the soup cooks quickly and in a sealed environment, fewer nutrients are lost to the cooking process.
- Perfect Texture: Cooking rice in a pressure cooker often produces perfectly cooked grains – neither mushy nor firm. The same goes for the chicken, which tends to be more tender and juicy.
- Customization and Flexibility: It’s easy to adjust the recipe to your preferences with a pressure cooker. Want more veggies? Throw them in. Do you prefer a different type of rice? Go for it. The pressure cooker is accommodating to variations.
- Warmth and Comfort: There’s something inherently comforting about a bowl of chicken and rice soup. The pressure cooker creates a depth of flavor that is truly satisfying and perfect for cozy nights.
- Energy Efficiency: Pressure cookers are more energy-efficient than stovetop cooking, making them an environmentally friendly kitchen appliance.
- All-Season Cooking: While the soup is particularly enjoyable in colder months, using a pressure cooker means you don’t have to heat up your kitchen as much as you would with traditional stovetop cooking, making it suitable for all seasons.
These factors makes cooking this copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup in a pressure cooker a rewarding and enjoyable endeavor, promising delicious results with minimal hassle.
Ingredients Needed For Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup
Embark on a culinary adventure with our Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup, a recipe that brings together a harmonious blend of simple yet flavorful ingredients.
Each component plays a crucial role in recreating the iconic taste of this beloved soup, ensuring a comforting and satisfying experience right in your kitchen.
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list are below, in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Chicken Breast: The foundation of the soup, chicken breast provides a lean, protein-rich base that soaks up the flavors of the broth and herbs, becoming tender and juicy when cooked.
- Long-Grain White Rice: This type of rice adds a delightful texture and heartiness to the soup, absorbing the savory broth while maintaining its structure.
- Carrots: Chopped carrots not only add a subtle sweetness and crunch but also contribute a vibrant color to the dish.
- Celery: Celery brings a fresh, slightly bitter note that balances the richness of the soup, adding depth to the overall flavor profile.
- Onion: A classic ingredient in soups, onion provides a foundational aromatic base, enhancing the savory qualities of the dish.
- Chicken Broth: The liquid gold of the soup, chicken broth creates a rich and comforting base, infusing the ingredients with a warm, umami depth.
- Garlic: Minced garlic adds a pungent, earthy flavor that complements the chicken and vegetables, giving the soup a robust character.
- Salt and Pepper: Essential for seasoning, salt and pepper are used to enhance and balance the natural flavors of the other ingredients.
- Fresh Herbs (such as thyme, basil, or parsley): Adding fresh herbs introduces a fragrant, herby dimension, elevating the soup’s aromatic qualities.
- Olive Oil: Used for sautéing the vegetables, olive oil helps to release their flavors and adds a subtle richness to the soup.
Each of these ingredients contributes to creating a rich, flavorful, and comforting Chicken & Rice Soup, reminiscent of the Cheesecake Factory’s famous recipe, and made effortlessly in your Ninja Foodi.
How To Make Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup
Creating a Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup is a delightful way to bring the flavors of the popular restaurant to your home kitchen. Here’s how to do it:
Set the Ninja Foodi to SEAR/SAUTE. To the Ninja Foodi’s main insert pan, add the oil, garlic, onion, carrots, and celery. Saute until the onion and celery are tender, stirring occasionally to keep the ingredients from sticking.
Add the cooked chicken to the Ninja Foodi pan as well. After the chicken has cooked for 1-2 minutes with the other ingredients, add the flour and a splash of the evaporated cream. Stir to make a gravy. Then, turn the Ninja Foodi off.
Add the broth, rice, and basil to the Ninja Foodi and stir everything together well. Slightly scrape the bottom of the Ninja Foodi main insert as needed to help the flour thicken the soup and to release anything that may have stuck during the saute process.
Cover the Ninja Foodi with its pressure cooker lid and press PRESSURE. Ensure the pressure cooking lid’s release valve is set to ‘seal’. Pressure cook the soup for 5 minutes on HI, then natural release for 5 minutes. After natural release, switch the release valve to ‘vent’ to release all remaining pressure in the Ninja Foodi.
Set the Ninja Foodi to SEAR/SAUTE again. Pour the evaporated milk into the chicken and rice soup in the Ninja Foodi. Cook until thickened and just starting to get bubbly.
Recipe Variations Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup
Experimenting with variations of the Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup can bring exciting new flavors and textures to this comforting classic. Here are some ideas to customize the recipe to your taste:
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup: Add a splash of heavy cream or a dollop of sour cream at the end of cooking for a richer, creamier texture. Alternatively, a bit of cream cheese can also do the trick.
- Lemon Herb Chicken Soup: Infuse a bright, citrusy flavor by adding the zest and juice of one lemon along with fresh herbs like dill or parsley. This variation is especially refreshing and light.
- Spicy Chicken & Rice Soup: For those who enjoy a bit of heat, add chopped jalapeños during the sautéing process or a teaspoon of red pepper flakes. This will give the soup a spicy kick.
- Vegetable-Loaded Chicken Soup: Increase the nutritional value by adding more vegetables like spinach, kale, green beans, or peas. Add leafy greens at the end of cooking just to wilt them.
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup: Swap the white rice for wild rice and add various mushrooms for an earthy flavor. This combination makes for a hearty and rustic soup.
- Asian-Inspired Chicken Soup: Add a splash of soy sauce, a bit of ginger, and some star anise to the broth for an Asian twist. Garnish with green onions and a drizzle of sesame oil before serving.
- Mexican-Style Chicken Soup: Incorporate ingredients like black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and a pinch of cumin and coriander. Top with avocado slices and a squeeze of lime juice for a Mexican-inspired variation.
- Italian Chicken and Rice Soup: Add Italian seasoning, a can of diced tomatoes, and some fresh basil. Serve with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Curried Chicken Soup: Stir in a tablespoon of curry powder for an Indian-inspired version. Garnishing with fresh cilantro and serving with naan bread can enhance this variation.
- Barley or Quinoa Chicken Soup: Substitute rice with barley or quinoa for a different grain texture. Note that cooking times may vary with different grains.
These variations allow you to play around with the recipe and create a soup that not only suits your palate but also brings a delightful twist to your dining table. Enjoy experimenting with the versatile Ninja Foodi to create these delicious soups!
Crafting the perfect Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup requires expert tips and tricks. Here are some pro suggestions to ensure your soup is as delicious as the restaurant version:
- Quality of Ingredients: Start with high-quality chicken and fresh vegetables. The better the ingredients, the more flavorful your soup will be.
- Sautéing is Key: Don’t skip the sauté step. Sautéing the vegetables before adding the broth develops deeper flavors. If your Ninja Foodi has a sauté function, use it.
- Rice Selection: Use long-grain rice for its ability to hold shape and texture after cooking. Avoid using short-grain rice, which can become mushy.
- Balanced Seasoning: Be mindful of the salt, especially if you’re using store-bought chicken broth, which can be high in sodium. It’s better to start with less and adjust as needed after cooking the soup.
- Natural Pressure Release: Allow a natural pressure release for at least 10 minutes after cooking. This helps the chicken to remain tender and prevents the rice from becoming too soft.
- Shredding the Chicken: Remove the chicken to shred it, then return it to the soup. Shredding it directly in the pot can break down the vegetables and make the rice mushy.
- Herbs for Freshness: Add fresh herbs towards the end of cooking or as a garnish. This keeps their flavors bright and vibrant.
- Adjusting Thickness: If the soup is too thick after cooking, add more broth or water to reach your desired consistency.
- Creamy Variation: For a creamier texture, stir in a little heavy cream, half-and-half, or a dairy-free alternative after the pressure cooking cycle.
- Taste and Adjust: Always taste your soup before serving and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Sometimes, a squeeze of lemon juice or a pinch of salt can make all the difference.
- Leftovers Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The soup will thicken as it cools, so you might need to add some water or broth when reheating.
Following these tips will enhance the flavor, texture, and overall enjoyment of your Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup, bringing a gourmet dining experience into your home kitchen.
What Makes Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup Unique? Cheesecake Factory’s version of this soup is known for its rich, comforting flavor, balanced seasoning, and the perfect combination of tender chicken, soft rice, and a hearty vegetable blend in a savory broth.
Can I Use Brown Rice Instead of White Rice? You can use brown rice, but it has a longer cooking time than white rice. Adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the rice is fully cooked.
Is It Possible to Make This Soup in a Regular Pot? Absolutely. While a Ninja Foodi or pressure cooker speeds up the process, you can make this soup in a regular pot. It will take longer, especially for the flavors to develop and the rice to cook.
Can I Make This Soup Vegetarian? Yes, you can make a vegetarian version by using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and replacing the chicken with more vegetables or plant-based protein like tofu.
How Can I Store Leftover Soup? Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Reheat on the stove or microwave, adding water or broth if the soup has thickened.
Can This Soup Be Frozen? Yes, you can freeze this soup. However, note that the texture of the rice might change slightly upon thawing. Freeze in airtight containers for up to 3 months.
How Can I Thicken the Soup If It’s Too Watery? If the soup is too watery, you can thicken it by simmering it longer to reduce the broth. Alternatively, a cornstarch slurry can be added to thicken it quickly.
What If I Don’t Have a Ninja Foodi? No problem! Any pressure cooker can be used. If you don’t have one, a slow cooker or a regular cooking pot on the stove will work; adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Can I Add Other Vegetables to the Soup? Certainly! Feel free to add vegetables like spinach, kale, bell peppers, or peas. Add leafy greens towards the end of cooking to prevent them from overcooking.
More Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes
- ninja foodi grill chicken thighs
- 50 of the best ninja foodi recipes
- perfect ninja foodi basmati rice
- ninja foodi baked sweet potato
- ninja foodi chicken pad Thai
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Ninja Foodi Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Rice Soup
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/5 cup jasmine rice, cooked
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 5 oz evaporated milk
- Set the Ninja Foodi to SEAR/SAUTE.
- To the Ninja Foodi’s main insert pan, add the oil, garlic, onion, carrots, and celery. Saute until the onion and celery are tender, stirring occasionally to keep the ingredients from sticking.
- Add the cooked chicken to the Ninja Foodi pan as well. After all of the chicken has cooked for 1-2 minutes with the other ingredients, add the flour and a splash of the evaporated cream. Stir to make a gravy. Then, turn the Ninja Foodi off.
- Add the broth, rice, and basil to the Ninja Foodi and stir everything together well. Slightly scrape the bottom of the Ninja Foodi main insert as needed to help the flour thicken the soup and to release anything that may have stuck during the saute process.
- Cover the Ninja Foodi with its pressure cooker lid and press PRESSURE. Ensure the pressure cooking lid’s release valve is set to ‘seal’. Pressure cook the soup for 5 minutes on HI, then natural release for 5 minutes. After natural release, switch the release valve to ‘vent’ to release all remaining pressure in the Ninja Foodi.
- Set the Ninja Foodi to SEAR/SAUTE again. Pour the evaporated milk into the chicken and rice soup in the Ninja Foodi. Cook until thickened and just starting to get bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, or Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
- Cooking Spray