This is a really easy way to make a whole chicken in the Ninja Foodi, Pressure Cooker, my kids loves the tender meat, and they love the crispy skin.
- 1 whole chicken (about 4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teapoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon white peper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Start by cleaning your chicken, remove the package of heart/gizzards, liver, etc. and run water through it, until it comes out clean.
- Then a small bowl mix all of the spices together.
Then rub the oil on one side of the chicken, and the rub mixture
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Ninja Foodi, if it does not have water, it will not come to pressure.
- Put your chicken into the Ninja Foodi Basket, and lock that into the pressure cooker.
- Use the Pressure cooker lid, and set the time for 25 minutes. (HIGH) Make sure that the vent is in the sealed position. Press the start button.
- Let the pressure naturally release, then add more of the rub and olive to the chicken, and put the air fryer lid on. Set for another 10 minutes.
- When the chicken is done, remove it and let sit, as the juices will distribute through the chicken, as you allow it to cool down.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ninja foodi grill whole chicken ninja foodi whole chicken recipe ninja foodi frozen whole chicken rotisserie chicken in the ninja ninja foodi recipes chicken breast ninja foodi chicken breast recipe chicken breast in ninja foodi ninja foodi boneless chicken breast