Air Fryer Salmon Spring Rolls are a perfect appetizer, my entire family loved them, and they are super simple to prepare.
- 2–4 ounces Salmon
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1–2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced Chinese Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced Onions
- 1–2 teaspoons minced Basil
- 1–2 teaspoons minced Mint
- 12–16 Spring Roll Wrapper
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, and over medium heat, add in the salmon, carrots, mushrooms, onions, basil and mint, and butter. Cook for about 7-8 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Layout your spring roll wrapper, and add about 2 tablespoons of filling.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the edges with water, and wrap the package’s instructions.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting
- Place the spring rolls into the basket, spray them with cooking spray, and set the temperature to 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway and respraying.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Salmon Spring Rolls