The best part of my family’s meal at Red Lobster is the Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
I know that someone agrees with me because the mix is sold around the United States. Today, I surprised my kids and made a fresh batch of them, and served them with our dinner.
If you have not had them, you are really missing out. They have all three of my favorites, combined into one, garlic, cheese, and bread. What can be better?
While, today I used the box mix, in the air fryer, I also made a homemade version, which you can find below.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
These are my kid’s favorite Cheddar Bay Biscuits, they are the perfect side dish with a hot dish of chili or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 8 biscuits 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Red Lobster Biscuit Mix
- ingredients on package
- This is the biscuit mix I used in this recipe.
- In a large bowl, mix the package mix, water, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Spray your air fryer basket or tray with olive oil spray.
- As you make the biscuits, place them in the air fryer basket or tray and set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 8 minutes
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!