Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Lil Smokies Appetizers, With Grape Jelly Sauce
This is a classic appetizer, my kids absolutely love. Today, I tried them in the air fryer, and they were a huge hit, and they took such a short amount of time. Love it, easy and delicious.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- 1 package Lil Smokies (Cocktail Weiners)
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 6 ounces chili sauce
- These are the sausages I am using in this recipe.
- Place the weiners on the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the tray or basket in the air fryer and set the timer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- After cooking, transfer cooked sausages to a bowl.
- Mix in the grape jelly and chili sauce.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! I gave my kids some on toothpicks!