Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas are tasty little treats perfectly saucy, cheesy, and topped with all your favorites. Great for parties and entertaining!
If you love mini pizzas, you will love this recipe! And it’s great for a party, serving them with your favorite pizza toppings!
English Muffin Pizza
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to make pizza? Well, this English muffin pizza air fryer recipe is where it’s at! You can create delicious English muffin pizza with just a few simple ingredients, perfect for a quick and easy meal.
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas are one of my favorite childhood lunches. My mother would make a batch with the leftover English Muffins, and they were incredible. So I knew it was time to share my favorite English muffin pizza recipe with you!
If you have never made an English Muffin, pizza is loaded with pizza or marinara sauce and smothered in cheese. The air fryer version cooks until the bread English Muffin is perfectly toasted.
Why You’ll Love Little English Muffin Pizzas
- Kids adore it
- It can be an appetizer or main course
- Party friendly
- Easy weeknight meal
- Less than 15 minutes
- Easy Snack
- Quick Meal
Ingredients Needed For English Muffin Pizza Recipe
English muffin pizza is a delicious, easy-to-make dish that everyone will love. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use whatever ingredients. You only need English muffins, pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings. So why not give it a try? Your family will be glad you did!
Remember the step-by-step teiciotnas are below in the printable recipe card, as was all the nutrition information.
- English Muffins: Use your favorite brand, Whole Wheat, Whole Grain, or regular!
- Pizza Sauce or Marinara Sauce: I used the pizza sauce from Trader Joe’s! Homemade Pizza Sauce, or tomato sauce, will also work.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: You can also use whole slices of mozzarella that have been sliced!
- Toppings: Any toppings you like for pizza will work!
How To Make Easy English Muffin Pizzas
Step 1: Prep English muffins
Start by spraying your air fryer tray or basket. Split your English muffins and place the English muffin halves on the air fryer tray or air fryer basket.
Step 2: Add sauce and toppings
Spoon your sauce over the English muffin half. Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza sauce. Set your tray in the air fryer or place the pizzas into your basket.
Step 3: Air Fry
Set your temperature to 270 degrees F and the cooking time to 4-6 minutes. After 5 minutes, check and see that the cheese is melted. If not, add another minute. Serve the air fryer English muffin pizzas, and enjoy!
Pro Tips and Helpful Tips
- Cooking Time: The cook time will vary depending on if you start with a preheated air fryer or a cold air fyrer. Remove them when they are golden brown. Keep a close eye on your little pizzas as they cook up.
- This Recipe will work in either an air fryer oven, toaster oven, or air fyrer basket model.
- Size Of Your Air Fryer: Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook these in batches. Ensure your English muffin Pizzas are in a single layer in the air fyrer basket.
- Crispy Crust: If you want an extra crispy crust, you can toast the English muffins for a couple of minutes before you add your
- Cheese Blowing: The biggest tip I can give you is to put the cheese on top of the sauce and pressure it firmly. You can also add a tablespoon of sauce on top of the cheese.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What English Muffins Did You Use?
I used English Muffins from Thomas, but you can use anything you have on hand. This English muffin pizza air fryer recipe will work with all English muffins.
If you find a sale on English Muffins, they freeze amazingly well, and you can make these anytime. Trader Joe’s also has great English Muffins or Crumpets!
How Do You Avoid A Soggy English Muffins Pizza?
The air fryer does a great job of keeping the English Muffin crispy. But if you find they are soggy, you might put too much sauce on the English Muffin.
If you find them soggy, another solution is to place the English Muffins in the air fryer first and then toast them for a couple of minutes before adding your toppings.
Will This English Muffin Pizza Recipe Work With the Air Fryer Lids?
Yes, all air fryers work the same way. The recipe will work the same if you use the Mealthy or the Instant Pot lid.
I have made this recipe in my Instant Pot Lid, Go Wise, Ninja Foodi, and Power XL with no issues
What Toppings Go Good On English Muffins Pizza?
f you are looking for some variety, here are some great options:
- Mini Pepperoni
- Green Peppers
- Fresh Tomatoes
- And so many more…
How To Store
- Storing: This is a great snack. You can store the assembled pizzas in the freezer or refrigerate them later. Let the English muffin pizza cool to room temperature, and then place it into an airtight container or wrap it with plastic wrap.
- To Freeze: Place the English Muffins onto a baking sheet and place them into the freezer until frozen solid. Remove from the freezer and place into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
Halloween English Muffin Air Fryer Pizza
Halloween is just around the corner, so it’s time to start thinking about Halloween treats! English muffin pizzas are always a hit, and this year you can make them even more festive with this Halloween English Muffin Air Fryer Pizza recipe.
These pizzas are made with English muffins, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite Halloween toppings. You can use store-bought toppings or get creative and make your own. Ghosts, goblins, bats, and black cats are all great choices. Once you’ve topped your pizzas, pop them in the air fryer and cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Halloween has never been so delicious!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
- 2 split English Muffins
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by spraying your air fryer tray or basket.
- Split your English muffins and place them on the tray or in the basket.
- Spoon your sauce over the English muffins.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Set your tray in the air fryer or place the pizzas into your basket.
- Set your temperature to 270 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes check and see that the cheese is melted, if not add another minute.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer