These can be found by purchasing here, or at your local grocery store, They are sold in the refrigerated section or dairy section at your local grocery store.
Could you make prepackaged cookies in the air fryer?
Now to be clear, I purchased these and set out to try them. I was armed with my Reynold’s Parchment Paper, which I truly use every day, and I recommend to everyone
You can find that here, on Amazon. I think some Walmarts do sell them as well. The best part of these is that you can cut them to any size that you want, and since I use 3 air fryers, I only had to buy one package, and they fit all three.
I do spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray since if you didn’t the cookies would stick to the paper, and after they were done cooking you wouldn’t be able to get them off (I tried and failed 2x before I came to that conclusion)
Here are some great tips for making the perfect cookie, in or out of the air fryer:
- Always read the recipe before you start. This way you ensure that you have all of the ingredients.
- Assemble all of the tools that you will need before you start. Once you start making cookies, your hands will get nice and gooey.
- Use the correct pans, making cookies on different pans, required different cookies times and temperatures. This should be noted in the recipe.
The tips for making cookies in the air fryer is to know your machine. I always put 2 cookies in to start, because every machine is different, the cookies will be done in two different machines at different times. So, I start with two cookies and then use 320 degrees F, as a starting point. Since, I want my food to be moist, soft and delicious. I usually start all of my baking at that temperature. Today, I used the 350 degrees F, because last time I made cookies, that is what I found working with my machine. BUT again every machine is different, so you have to experiment. But once you find the point you should write it down on a piece of paper and stick it to your refrigerator.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
These are really easy cookies. I made them for my kids for an afternoon treat. These cookies (packages) do really well in the air fryer. DO NOT preheat or the dough will melt.
- 1 package of M&M mini cookie dough
- Start by p lacing the cookies onto the air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes (air fryer setting) DO NOT PREHEAT
- Let them cool, the cookies will harden as they cool.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: easy air fryer cookies refrigerated cookie dough in air fryer pillsbury cookies in air fryer pre made cookie dough in air fryer pre made cookies in air fryer frozen chocolate chip cookies in air fryer air fryer cookie cake peanut butter cookies in air fryer