This is a really flavorful cake, that is beautifully presented by the use of a bundt cake pan. I love bundt cakes for the air fryer since you don’t ‘have to worry about the inside cooking.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- Start by creaming the eggs and sugar together.
- Then mix in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, oil, vanilla extract, and hot water.
- Mix well.
- Than greased your bundt cake pan, be certain to grease the edges really well. (I used olive oil, but feel free to use non-stick cooking spray)
- Set in the air fryer (air fryer setting) 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes.
- Check and make sure that It is completely cooked, otherwise add a few minutes.
- Let cool, once it’s completely cool, make the frosting and frost.
To Make the Frosting:
- In a small bowl, blend together the butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar. Make sure that is well blended, and then add the milk and vanilla, mix until smooth.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate cake air fryer box cake recipe air fryer butter cake recipe bundt cake in air fryer air fryer lava cake recipes air fryer cake from scratch box cake mix in airfryer how to make a bundt cake in air fryer