Air Fryer Blueberry Pie is tonight’s dessert. It happens to be my favorite pie, too. When I was a child, we could never get one because I was the only one that liked it, so now that I am an adult, I get to buy what I want. Or, more importantly, bake what I want.
This is one of the easiest recipes that you can bake in the air fryer, the only thing you need to figure out is the timing, and you can make this pie in any flavor.
If you want to make a homemade pie crust, that is great. I am using a premade crust, but the recipe would work the same.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Pie Recipes or Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHERRY CRUMB PIE, AIR FRYER POUND CAKE CUPCAKES, AIR FRYER APPLE PIE EGG ROLLS and AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Pie
- Pie Crust
- Blueberry Pie Filling
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Pie
Leave the pie out for a couple of minutes, so the top is slightly thawed, to mold/shape it. Place the bottom of the pie crust into a pie plate.
Then pour the pie filling into the bottom pie crust and cover it with the other crust, being careful to press the dough together, to form a seal. Then you can either cut out vending holes with a knife, or you can use cookie cutters to remove some of the dough.
After you finished the top crust, brush the pie crust with milk and then sprinkle the sugar. Then place the pie into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 310 degrees F, and set the time to 15 minutes. Check the pie after 15 minutes; if it needs additional time, add it; otherwise, remove and let cool.
Here Are Some Simple Tips on Making Pies in the Air Fryer, and Other Pie Tips–
Can I Use A Store, Bought Crust?
Yes, I find that the refrigerated pie crust tastes really light and buttery after baking. Today, I used a frozen, since I had it in my freezer, and it worked perfectly, but if you can’t find the freezer pie crust, or prefer the taste of refrigerated pie dough, feel free to switch it out.
Can I Use A Homemade Crust?
Yes, interchange it with the premade pie crust.
How Long Can A Blueberry Pie Stay Out of The Refrigerator?
After the pie has been air-fried (cooked), let it cool down slightly before serving. Then if you have any leftovers, wrap the pie up and place it into the refrigerator.
How Long Is a Blueberry Pie Good For?
After a few days, the pie starts to get watery, so best to eat it up within about 3 to 4 days.
Can I Make Blueberry Using Frozen Blueberries?
Yes, but it’s another recipe, as I find that frozen berries tend to get watery and will not air fry well.
Here Are Some Tips For Making A Blueberry Pie in the Air Fryer.
- Think thin. The air fryer does a great job air frying a pie, but it will never cook through if you start making a thick pie. I added a few of the pans that I had success with.
- If you want, add an egg wash, which will really bring a shine to the pie.
- You can get fancy tools to make pie crusts look beautiful; if you want to make many pies invest in one of them, you will end up saving so much time.
Some Helpful Products Used In Making Air Fryer Blueberry Pie–
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin,
- 2 frozen pie crust (slightly thawed)
- 2 (21 ounces blueberry) pie filling
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Leave the pie out for a couple of minutes, so the top is slightly thawed, to mold/shape it.
- Place the bottom of the pie crust into a pie plate.
- Then pour the pie filling into the bottom pie crust and cover it with the other crust, being careful to press the dough together, to form a seal.
- You can either cut out vending holes with a knife or use cookie cutters to remove some dough. After you finished the top crust, brush the pie crust with milk and then sprinkle the sugar.
- Then place the pie into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 310 degrees F, and set the time to 15 minutes.
- Check the pie after 15 minutes. If it needs additional time, add it; otherwise, remove and let cool.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Note: Depending on what air fryer you own, you might need to prebake the pie crust first before filling it. Suppose you have a hard time with your air frying making pizza's bottom crispy. Follow these instructions instead:
1. Place your pie crust into the air fryer until the bottom crust is cooked (about 300 degrees F, air fryer setting) for about 5-8 minutes. When it's golden brown, remove and then add your filling and continue with the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 180mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g