Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did different, is I purchased this kit off Amazon, to help me make the pretty lines because otherwise, I would have a pretty sad looking pie on my hands. And, no one would want to make that. So, if you want to impress your guests, check out the tool, I purchased on Amazon.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer-Homemade Blueberry Pie
Such a classic dessert, there is nothing like a homemade slice of bluberry pie. My kids love it on a Sunday afternoon with a mug of hot chocolate. My husband I love it with a hot cup of coffee.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 frozen pie crust (slightly thawed)
- 2 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Leave the pie out for a couple of minutes, so the top is slightly thawed, to mold/shape it.
- Then pour the pie filling into the bottom pie crust, and cover it with the other crust, being careful to press the dough together, to form a seal.
- Then you can either cut out vending holes with a knife or you can use cookie cutters to remove some of the dough.
After you finished the top crust, brush the pie crust with milk and then sprinkle the sugar over it.
- Then place the pie into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 310 degrees F, and set the time to 15 minutes.
- Check the pie after 15 minutes, if it needs additional time, just add it, otherwise, remove and let cool.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: pie in air fryer air fryer apple hand pies air fryer hand pies air fryer blueberry turnovers air fryer desserts can you bake a pie in an air fryer reheat pie in airfryer air fryer pie crust recipes