There is nothing quite as good as Homemade Air Fryer Fish Sticks. And they are so easy to make with only a few ingredients, they are amazing!
- 1 pound of any white fish, I used cod
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Olive Oil Spray
- Start by slicing your white fish into long strips.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Then prepare your three bowls: 1. Breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. 2. Egg and half and half 3. Flour
- Dip the fish into the flour, then the egg/half and half mixture, and then the breadcrumb mixture. Be sure to shake the excess off as you bread the fish sticks.
- As you bread the fish sticks, place them into the greased basket. When you are finished breading them, spray them generously with olive oil.
- Air Fry at 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Then flip the fish sticks with a pair of tongs, and spray again VERY generously with olive oil.
- Air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Fish Sticks