Move over, pizza rolls. These air fryer everything bagel crescent rolls are your new favorite party appetizer. Made with just a few simple ingredients, these little bites are easy to put together and even easier to eat. Plus, they’re totally addictive! So don’t be surprised if you can’t stop at just one. Enjoy!
This is such an easy way to jazz up Pillsbury crescent rolls. I originally made them like pigs in a blanket. This was amazing because I really loved the salty, sweet combination that this crescent roll provides after you sprinkle some Everything Bagel Seasoning on it. Today I am bringing you my Air Fryer Center Rolls with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
These are just a little treat, although it really makes a great breakfast when paired with a hot cup of coffee.
If you are not familiar with Everything Bagle Seasoning. The real name is actually, Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend. I first became aware of it, as I saw it at my local Trader Joe’s. But, I am not sure if they were the first, or I just happened to stumble upon it, that day. Now, everyone from Costco to Aldis sells their brand. I just always stick with Trader Joe, since I am always there.
What Is Everything But The Bagel Seasoning?
Trader Joe’s version of Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend includes:
- Poppy seeds
- White sesame seeds
- Black sesame seeds
- Dried minced garlic
- Dried onion flakes
- Sea Salt
And then if you are not familiar with Crescent Rolls. They are sold in the dairy section at your local grocery store. They are characterized by a flaky, buttery exterior, but soft, fluffy dough.
When you combine them, you get a great bite, every time.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Everything Bagel Crescent Rolls
If you have been looking for some easy air fryer recipes using crescent rolls, here is one of my favorites!
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Everything Bagel Crescent Rolls
Remove the crescent rolls from the container. Roll them from the larger side to the smaller side, if need more assistance, look at the package container, for complete directions on how to roll them.
Brush, with a pastry brush, melted butter on top, and on the sides. Sprinkle the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on the top and sides.
Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil. Place the crescents into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 6 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Can you get crescent rolls in Australia?
No, unfortunately, these are not sold in Australia, per the Pillsbury website.
Can I store crescent roll dough?
If you do not bake all of your crescent dough in the air fryer, then simply, place the unused dough into a small Ziploc bag. It will stay for about a day. After that, it will get hard and need to be thrown away.
Where do I find the dough in the grocery store?
It is located in the dairy aisle, near the cinnamon rolls, and packaged cookies.
Can you freeze Pillsbury crescent rolls in the tube?
Yes, according to Pillsbury you can freeze the dough in cans. So, I guess if they go on sale, it’s time to stock up.
Are Crescent Rolls Vegan?
Vegan crescent rolls are a delicious and fun way to enjoy a vegan lifestyle. They are perfect for any occasion, and are so easy to make. You will love the taste of these crescent rolls, and they will become a family favorite.
More Air Fryer Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
- AIR FRYER, AIR FRIED CRESCENT CHURROS EASY RECIPE: Looking for an easy and delicious recipe that will delight your taste buds? These air-fried churros are perfect! They’re crispy on the outside and warm and fluffy on the inside. Plus, they’re super easy to make – all you need is an air fryer! So gather your ingredients and give this recipe a try today. You won’t be disappointed!
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S EVERYTHING PIGS IN A BLANKET!!: If you’re like me, you love Trader Joe’s. They have everything from amazing wine to unique cheeses, and of course, their frozen section is out of this world. Recently I picked up an air fryer on a whim and decided to try my hand at making some appetizers. The results were great and I wanted to share them with you all! Keep reading for the recipes.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Everything Bagel Crescent Rolls
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Remove the crescent rolls from the container.
- Roll them from the larger side to the smaller side, if need more assistance, look at the package container, for complete directions on how to roll them.
- Brush, with a pastry brush, melted butter on top, and the sides.
- Sprinkle the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on the top and sides.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Place the crescents into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 6 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer