Such an easy way to make homemade crispy chicken tenders. Which as so much better and healthier than take-out. My kids loved these and they were so simple to make.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Olive Oil Spray
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, paprika, salt, black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In a large Ziploc plastic bag, add the mayonnaise.
- Then coat your chicken with the mayonnaise and then roll the coated chicken with the panko mixture.
- As you coat the chicken with the mayonnaise and panko breadcrumb mixture, place the chicken into the air fryer basket. The basket should be sprayed with olive oil, so the chicken does not stick.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil, coating all of the bread crumbs, so the chicken does not dry out. Plus the olive oil helps the chicken crispy up.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, flip the chicken and spray it with olive oil and then air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!