Craving a fried mac and cheese ball? Dive into these incredible cheesy and crispy coated copycat Air Fryer Cheesecake Factory Fried Macaroni and Cheese Bites. Mac and cheese center coated in a bread crumb batter and air fried to golden crispy perfection. Pair with some marinara sauce, and devour these!
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Homemade Copycat Cheesecake Factory Marinara Sauce
- Start by scooping up 3 tablespoons of COLD macaroni and cheese. Roll into a ball. As you roll the macaroni and cheese balls, place them onto a greased baking sheet. Pop the baking sheet into the freezer until frozen solid, for about 2 hours.
- In one bowl, mix the eggs and milk in one bowl. In the other bowl, pour the bread crumbs. Then dip the frozen macaroni and cheese ball into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- As you bread them, place them back on the greased baking sheet, and pop them into the freezer for another 30 minutes, until frozen solid.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes. Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Spray the macaroni and cheese balls with olive oil spray, covering all of the breading, so they crisp up. Air fry for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Cheesecake Factory Fried Macaroni & Cheese