This was such an easy lunch, and the kids loved it. So, it’s a winner in my books, Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos. They are so easy, I hope you all have a chance to try them.
- 1 pound Ground Beef, cooked
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup Refried beans
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Toppings: Queso, sliced olives, sour cream, diced tomatoes, and green onions.
- Start by browning your ground beef, while you are cooking the meat, add the taco seasoning (per directions on the package of taco seasoning)
- Then in a bowl, mix together the ground beef, refried beans, and cheese. Mix well.
- Layout a corn tortilla, and then add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling.
- Roll them closed.
- Spray your air fyrer basekt with olvie oil.
- Then spread out your rolled taquitos, set the temperature to 340 degrees F, air fryer setting for 4 minutes.
- Check on your taquitos, spray with olive oil.
- Air Fry for another 4 minutes.
- Plate, top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Beef and Bean Taquitos