Air Fryer Baked Ricotta with Lemon and Herbs. This is a classic recipe in my house. We always had a simple dish of baked ricotta on our table, after my mother would make her famous lasagna.
- 15 ounces whole-milk ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, rosemary, and lemon zest.
- Spray your baking pan with olive oil.
- Spread your ricotta mixture into the prepared pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 380 degrees F for 7 to 10. Remove when the top stops to brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!