Air Fryer Apple Pie Cinnamon Twists what is not to love a flaky puff pastry filled with apple butter and topped with cinnamon sugar and melted butter. It seems like the perfect dessert for me
- 8 ounces Crescent Roll Dough–sheet works best
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Start by laying out your crescent dough.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the apple butter, brown sugar, and flour.
- Spread the apple butter mixture onto two of the rectangles.
- Then place the empty crescent dough piece on top of the apple pie mixture. Pressing firmly to seal.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the dough.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into long strips.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- As you twit the apple pie pastry, place them into the greased air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 5-7 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Apple Pie Cinnamon Twists