Air Fryer, Sloppy Joe Taco Bake
This is an easy way to make a casserole in the air fryer, it’s one of my kid’s favorite. Easy to prepare and a real budget meal.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 pound ground meat, lean
- 1 package sloppy joe mix (found in the spice aisle)
Items to make the sloppy joe mix on the package, I needed water and tomato paste
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent dough sheets
- 1–2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Start by cooking the beef in a frying pan, cook until completely brown and cooked through.
- This is the package I used, on the back, it says to add water and tomato paste, I did that and mixed it all together.
- Poured the sloppy joe mix prepared into the ground meat and heated it all up.
- Meanwhile, spray your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use these crescent sheets. Easier than the rolls.
- Spread the crescent rolls onto the bottom layer, keep it flat.
- Pour the meat mixture with the sloppy joe mixture on top of the crescent layer.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the meat.
- Top with the other can of the crescent sheet.
- Place in the air fryer at 350 degrees F, for 12 minutes.
After 12 minutes check and make sure that the dough is completely cooked.
If not add another 5 minutes. Make sure it’s completely cooked The exact time will depend on your air fryer and wattage.
- Remove once it’s golden brown.
- Let cool, then remove it from the baking pan.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer ground beef recipes taco meat in air fryer cooking ground beef in air fryer air fry hamburger meat how to brown meat in air fryer browning meat in air fryer ground turkey in air fryer frozen ground beef air fryer