Air Fryer, Hoisin Glazed Meatballs
This is a really easy way to change out traditional Italian meatballs, for a different meal.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Asian
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 stalks scallions, only the white, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, greens as garnish.
- Start by adding y our ingredient into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands (a cook’s best tool) and really mix the meat mixture
- Start to form 1 inch meatballs, as you make them place them into your air fryer basket. It works best if you spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Set your temperature to 350 degrees F and the time for 6 minutes, after 6 minutes, flip the meatballs and set the timer for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs and mix in the hoisin sauce, garnish it with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: hoisin turkey meatballs turkey meatballs epicurious turkey meatball banh mi recipe turkey and rice meatballs turkey meatballs recipe bon appétit gluten free turkey spinach meatballs hellofresh hoisin sauce ingredients hoisin glazed meatballs everyplate hellofresh teriyaki meatballs hoisin glazed meatballs serious eats hellofresh firecracker meatballs recipe hello fresh gravy smothered meatballs why are my meatballs sticky sticky meatballs recipe curry meatballs appetizer spicy meatball dipping sauce sticky meatballs grape jelly beef starter recipes