This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
- 2 pounds of cleaned, thawed shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1/2 cup of white wine or water
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Optional: Serve over rich or spaghetti
- Turn on the Instant Pot and place the olive oil and butter in it, and press saute.
- As the butter melts, coat the bottom of the pan with the butter and oil, add the garlic.
- After a couple of minutes, add the chicken broth and water, stir it all around to get the garlic unstuck from the pot.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and add the shrimp.
- Put the lid on and make sure it's sealed, press the manual button, so it turns to High Pressure for 1 minute.
- Let it naturally release.
- Optional: Serve over pasta, and garnish with grated cheese, and enjoy!