Such an easy way for homemade Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi, this makes the perfect meal.
- 2 pounds of cleaned, thawed shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1/2 cup of white wine or water
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Optional: Serve over rice or spaghetti
- Turn on the Instant Pot and place the olive oil and butter in it, and press saute.
- As the butter melts, coat the bottom of the pan with the butter and oil, add the garlic.
- After a couple of minutes, add the chicken broth and water, stir it all around to get the garlic unstuck from the pot.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and add the shrimp.
- Put the lid on and make sure it’s sealed. Press the manual button, so it turns to High Pressure for 1 minute.
- Let it naturally release.
- Optional: Serve over pasta, and garnish with grated cheese, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi