There is nothing better for a healthy snack, and a real budget snack than roasted chickpeas.
If you have not tried them they are a great addition to anything from salads to soups. They are also a great source of protein for vegetarians.
My kids like to pop them into their mouths by the handfuls since they give you that crispy roasted texture, you sometimes crave.
If you have not made them yet in your air fryer, the best tip I can give you is that they can be seasoned with anything. And, I mean anything.
Here are some of my favorite Chickpeas Recipes–
Here Are Some Tips & Tricks for Getting the Best Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas,
- They are best eaten on the same day. They will start to become soft if you let them sit around for too long.
- If you are not going to eat them on the same day you make them, place them in a sealed Ziploc bag or an airtight container, to preserve the freshness.
- Do not refrigerate them, just leave them on your counter or in your pantry.
- I always add some extra seasonings after they air fry.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Spicy Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
This is a great way to prepare these, they have a kick, so if you don’t like the spiciness, adjust the flavors.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 15.5 ounces Garbanzo/Chickpeas drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Start by roasting your chickpeas. Add them to the air fryer basket, give them a generous spray of olive oil. at a temperature of 390 degrees F, for 15 minutes. Shake every 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, ground cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- When the time is up, mix in about 1/2 of the seasoning mix, and set the air fryer for another 2 minutes.
- When the time is up, pour them into a mixing bowl and mix in the rest of the spices.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chickpeas ranch air fryer chickpeas no oil air fryer parmesan chickpeas salt and vinegar chickpeas air fryer air fried chickpeas recipes air fryer black beans ww air fryer chickpeas ninja foodi chickpeas