As most of you know, I lived for a long time in New Hampshire, where there was literally a maple farm down the street. Today, I made one of my kid’s favorites, Air Fryer Maple Popcorn.
- 3 cups popcorn
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, add the popped popcorn.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the maple syrup and butter, microwave for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the maple syrup/butter over the popped popcorn, use tongs to mix.
- Spread the covered popcorn on the air fryer tray, or in the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 225 degrees F, for 7-12 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Let the popcorn cool before breaking it up, as it will harden up.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Maple Popcorn