These are a perfect combination of healthy and “fried chicken tenders.” My kids absolutely love these. Serve with any dipping sauce, and it will be sure to be one of your children’s favorites.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Panko
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Start by cutting your chicken into bite-sized shapes.
- Then season your chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Set up three bowls, one will have the flour, the other the egg white (beaten, so it’s frothy), and the last bowl will have the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Then dip your chicken into the flour, egg, and then Panko. After you finish coating each chicken nugget, add it to your air fryer basket.
- Spray your chicken with olive oil spray.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 3-4 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the chicken with a fork and then respray your chicken with olive oil and then air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- The exact time will depend on what air fryer you own and how thick your chicken is. Just remember to keep a watchful eye on them.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen chicken tenders in air fryer air fryer chicken tenders air fryer chicken tenders with flour vortex air fryer fried chicken air fryer tyson chicken breast tenderloins trader joes chicken tenders air fryer power air fryer oven frozen chicken tenders air fryer firecracker chicken