These are a great and tasty meal or a quick appetizer or lunch for the entire family. Everyone loves these!
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of panko
- 1/2 cup of onion, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Then in one bowl, beat the eggs, in another bowl add the panko, onions, and spices
- Then dip the shrimp in the eggs, then the panko bowl
- Air fry for 5 minutes, then flip and then air fryer for another 5 minutes
Keywords: how to cook frozen breaded shrimp in air fryer air fryer shrimp no breading cooking frozen breaded shrimp in air fryer air fryer shrimp old bay air fryer shrimp keto how long to cook frozen shrimp in air fryer air fryer shrimp scampi ninja foodi air fryer shrimp