Cheesecake, cheesecake and more cheesecake, what an awesome special treat it makes, for any occasion. This is one of the BEST reasons to get an air fryer, we can all make easy cheesecakes, from Cherry, Chocolate, Oreo and so much more, and it only takes a fraction of the time that a regular cheesecake.
It is also one of the easiest items to make in an air fryer, it’s perfect for a beginner. All you really need is a small pie pan, which I was able to snag on Amazon
This an easy and flavorful cheesecake recipe, it only needs the basic ingredients of any cheesecake, cream cheese, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs, and you have a great and flavorful dessert. Today, I used an easy hack, which was a prepared pie crust, found in the refrigerated aisle of the grocery store, next time, I will make a more traditional cheesecake with a graham cracker layer.
If you are looking for a spin on this dessert, this is it, it’s also done in under 20 minutes, which is another great reason to make this.
I hope you and your family enjoy it!
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
These are absolutely fabulous. They are so easy to make in your air fryer, and they are traditional cheesecake with the graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling. Sometimes these are referred to as cheesecake bites, or even fried cheesecake!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 cupcakes 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Cheesecake, cupcakes
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Start by placing your graham crackers in a ziplock bag, and then use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Then in a medium-size bowl, add 1 cup of the crushed graham crackers, the melted butter, and sugar.
- Mix well. This will become your bottom crust.
- Press the mixture in either a cupcake tin or you can use muffin liners, I did both.
- Then in a mixing bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth.
- Then fill the muffin tin cup, to almost the top with the filling.
- Place in the air fryer basket or tray, and set the temperature to 330 F for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes check and see if the crust is firm, if not add another 5 minutes
- let cool slightly, and then scoop the cherry pie filling on top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!