Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders –If you’re a fan of buffalo chicken tenders, you’re going to love this recipe for air fryer buffalo chicken tenders. They are easy to make and taste delicious. You’ll never want to eat restaurant-made buffalo chicken tenders again!
Do you love Buffalo chicken? If so, you’re going to love this air fryer recipe for Buffalo chicken tenders. They are crispy, spicy, and delicious – and cooked in just minutes in your air fryer. Serve them with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing for a perfect appetizer or main course. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Tired of the same old, same old chicken tenders? Bored with frying them in oil? Why not try using your air fryer instead? Air frying is a great way to cook chicken tenders without all the added oil, and they come out nice and crispy every time.
Plus, it’s a healthy way to cook them if you’re watching your weight or trying to eat healthier. So why not give air frying a try next time you make chicken tenders? You won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer Boneless Wings
Air fryers are all the rage right now, and for good reason! They make cooking food so much easier, faster, and healthier. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make boneless wings, look no further than your air fryer.
These wings are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, and they’re a lot healthier than traditional wings that are deep-fried in oil. So if you’re looking for a guilt-free way to satisfy your hunger for chicken wings, check out this air fryer boneless wings recipe. You won’t be disappointed!
Have you ever used an air fryer? If not, you are missing out! An air fryer is a small appliance that uses hot air to cook food. You can use it to make all sorts of foods, but I especially love using it to make chicken. Chicken is a great protein option, and it’s so easy to cook in the air fryer. In just a few minutes, you can have perfectly cooked chicken that is tasty and healthy. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to cook chicken, give the air fryer a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Looking for an easy appetizer or dinner that the whole family will love? These Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders are a breeze to make and absolutely delicious! All you need is some chicken, hot sauce, butter, and a few simple ingredients. Plus, they’re perfect for a game day party or any other get-together! Give this recipe a try today. You won’t be disappointed.
- Chicken Tenders: You can use whole chicken breast (boneless) and cut them into thin strips:
- All-Purpose Flour: Also you can use gluten-free all-purpose flour
- Cornstarch and Baking Powder: Helps crisp up the chicken
- Buttermilk: Creates a lot of flavors, by marinating the chicken in it.
- Egg: Creates the batter
- Butter: Creates the buffalo sauce to coat the tenders in.
- Buffalo Sauce: Provides the flavor for the buffalo sauce.
- White Vinegar: Adds some tang to the buffalo sauce.
- Seasonings: Adobo, Garlic Power, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper
How To Cook Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Whisk all dry ingredients together in one bowl. Whisk egg, buttermilk, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic in a separate bowl. Set up drying station (wire rack) Coat chicken in buttermilk mixture. Then dredge in flour. Repeat.
Let chicken rest on a wire rack for 10 mins. (Helps coating adhere to chicken and not fall off while air frying. Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken into the air fryer and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Air Fry for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
How To Make Buffalo Sauce:
Melt butter and stir in Buffalo sauce and vinegar until combined. Toss the cooked chicken into the sauce.
- Chicken Tenderloins: You can also make this recipe with chicken breast.
- Sauce: If you want this spicier you can always add a couple of dashes of hot sauce into the buffalo sauce.
- Parchment Paper: for best results use a piece of parchment paper under the chicken tenders, so they do not stick. You can also spry your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
LOW CARB CHICKEN RECIPE
This is a great recipe for making air fryer buffalo chicken tenders with no breading. But you can also use almond flour as a substitute. The rest of the ingredients are keto-friendly and low-carb.
DO I HAVE TO USE CHICKEN TENDERLOINS?
No, you can easily use boneless, skinless chicken breast and then cut them into long strips. This is a great video that will teach you how to make your own chicken tenderloins!
WHAT KIND OF SAUCE SHOULD I USE?
While we used regular hot sauce, you can also use any store-brand of homemade buffalo sauce. The most common sauce is Frank’s, but you can also use Crystals, Trader Joe’s, Aldi’s, Costco, or any store brand.
If you want the sauce extra spicy you can a couple of dashes of hot sauce into the batter.
HOW TO STORE:
Let the buffalo chicken tenders cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container or Ziploc Bag. They will last for about 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator.
HOW TO FREEZE:
You can also freeze this recipe if you have any leftovers, or you can even make a double or triple batch, to store in the freezer.
Be sure to make sure that is cooled to room temperature. Then place them in a freezer bag and pop them into your freezer where they will keep for up to about 1 month.
HOW TO REHEAT:
If you want to rehat your buffalo chicken tenders, place them into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and air fry for 5 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove them when they are warmed through.
What Dipping Sauces To Serve With Buffalo Chicken Tenders?
There are many different dipping sauces that you can serve with buffalo chicken tenders. Some of our favorites include ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and honey mustard sauce.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
If you’re like me, you love your air fryer chicken recipes. They’re always so crispy and delicious! But sometimes it’s tough to come up with new recipes to make. That’s why I’m excited to share this roundup of air fryer chicken recipes with you. There are all kinds of different flavors and styles here, so there’s sure to be something for everyone. So the next time you’re in need of a quick and easy dinner idea, be sure to give one of these recipes a try!
AIR FRYER CHICKEN SAUSAGE: If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to make quick and healthy meals. That’s why I love my air fryer! It’s the perfect appliance for making delicious chicken sausage. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes to cook. So give this recipe a try and see for yourself how easy and tasty it is.
AIR FRYER SPINACH AND FETA CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST: If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and healthy weeknight meal, this air fryer spinach and feta cheese stuffed chicken breast is perfect! The chicken is cooked in minutes and the stuffing is packed with flavor. Serve with a side of rice or your favorite vegetable for a complete meal. Enjoy!
AIR FRYER CHICKEN FRITTERS: Whether you’re an experienced cook or just starting out, you’ll love these easy Air Fryer Chicken Fritters. They’re simple to make and taste delicious! Plus, they’re a healthy alternative to traditional fried chicken. So give them a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 10 chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 stick butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in one bowl. Whisk egg, buttermilk, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic in a separate bowl. Set up drying station (wire rack) Coat chicken in buttermilk mixture. Then dredge in flour. Repeat.
- Let chicken rest on a wire rack for 10 mins. (Helps coating adhere to chicken and not fall off while air frying. Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken into the air fryer and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Air Fry for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Melt butter and stir in Buffalo sauce and vinegar until combined. Toss the cooked chicken into the sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer