Air Fryer, The Easiest Birthday Confetti Cake
A lighy and fluffy cake, and all you need is a box of cake mix, and an air fryer. Deocrate with anything that your birthday man/woman likes!
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Make the cake mix, per the instructions on the package.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, spray an air fryer safe pan (see my suggestion in the recipe instructions)
- Then set the air fryer safe pan with the cake mix inside of it into the air fryer. Set the time for 20 minutes at 320 degrees F.
Check the cake is it done? If it is done, pull the cake out and let rest of the counter, for frosting/decoration.
If it is not done, add another 5 minutes and check it. Is it done, if not repeat, until the cake is done?
- The exact time will depend on your air fryer wattage and the size pan you used.
Note: To check the cake for doneness, stick a toothpick in the middle of the cake, if it comes out clean it is done. Remove from the air fryer.
- Add a great layer of frosting and sprinkles, candles too.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ir fryer box cake recipe air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer pound cake philips air fryer cake recipes air fryer sponge cake recipe cooks essentials air fryer cake recipe box cake mix in airfryer philips airfryer cake recipe