If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Don’t’ Forget to Pin:
Air Fryer-Easiest Breaded Shrimp
Recipe type: Air Fryer, Seafood
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of panko
- ½ cup of onion, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Then in one bowl, beat the eggs, in another bowl add the panko, onions, and spices
- Then dip the shrimp in the eggs, then the panko bowl
- Air fry for 10 minutes, then flip and then air fryer for another 10 minutes