Note: This post contains affiliate links
This is one of my favorite recipes. This is my go-to meal, and with school coming up, I wanted to take a minute and share.
I usually make a vat of this on Sunday, so that during the week, I can get a hot and delicious meal on the table.
This week, I am going to be providing you with a complete meal, and a shopping list.
So, this meal,
Here is a printable shopping list, it has everything, even salt, and pepper, so take a look out and see what you have on hand because you don’t need to buy everything on the list, just the things you need.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ½ bottle of buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Serve with a side of ranch dressing
- Place all of the ingredients into the Instant Pot, make sure that the chicken is covered in sauce.
- Then set it for manual high temperature for 10 minutes
- When the time is up, let it naturally release.
- Then, when it's done, shred the chicken, using two forks.
- Mix the shredded chicken in the sauce, and then hit saute, let it cook for about 3 minutes, make sure to mix it, while it's cooking.
- Then in a small bowl, mix the two cheese together.
- Then get your flour tortilla, add your shredded chicken and top with mixed cheese, and then cover the cheese with another flour tortilla.
- Now, you can either microwave it for about 30 seconds, until the cheese melts, or you can add a tablespoon of butter to a large skillet and brown it for about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing.