Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
- 2 pounds of chicken drumsticks
- 1 medium, peeled and diced onion
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, salt, pepper, honey and soy sauce, the add the chicken to marinate. (About 1 hour, really brings the flavor out)
- Then in the Instant Pot, add the olive oil and hit saute and when the oil is hot, When the oil is hot, add the diced onion, sauce for about 2 minutes, or until the onions is soft. Add the chicken broth, and bring to a boil, add the chicken and the sauce .
- Place the lid on and lock into place, set it for high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Manually release, plate the chicken onto a platter and spoon the dressing over the chicken, and