Ninja Speedi Turkey And Stuffing — Get ready to revolutionize your Thanksgiving spread with Ninja Speedi’s latest culinary creation: Turkey and Stuffing!
We’re embracing the spirit of innovation and convenience without compromising on the classic flavors we all crave during the holidays.
Say goodbye to hours of cooking and hello to a succulent turkey with perfectly seasoned stuffing, all made in a fraction of the time. Whether you’re hosting a big family gathering or enjoying a cozy holiday meal, the Ninja Speedi promises a traditional and effortlessly modern feast.
Thanksgiving Dinner In Ninja Speedi
As the leaves turn golden and the crisp air heralds the arrival of Thanksgiving, it’s time to embrace tradition with a modern twist. Enter the Ninja Speedi, your new secret weapon for creating a Thanksgiving dinner that’s as stress-free as it is delicious.
Imagine a golden-brown turkey, its skin crisp to perfection, and the stuffing — oh, the stuffing — rich with sage, onion, and celery flavors, each bite as comforting as a warm embrace. The Ninja Speedi, with its innovative cooking technology, makes this picturesque feast not just a possibility but a simple reality.
The annual Thanksgiving feast no longer requires you to rise at dawn to begin the day-long dance of oven coordination.
The Ninja Speedi streamlines your cooking process, allowing you to cook a turkey and stuff together, freeing up your oven for all the delightful sides and pies that complete the meal.
This means spending more time with loved ones and monitoring the oven less. The result? A table laden with all the traditional favorites, from the succulent turkey at center stage to the stuffing infused with the essence of the bird’s savory juices, all prepared in a fraction of the usual time. This year, let the Ninja Speedi be the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving innovation, bringing forth a feast that is both heartwarming and effortlessly achieved.
Ingredients Needed For Ninja Speedi Turkey And Stuffing
Prepare to transform your Thanksgiving meal preparation with the game-changing Ninja Speedi, where efficiency meets tradition for a holiday feast to remember.
Gather these select ingredients, each playing a pivotal role in creating a turkey and stuffing ensemble brimming with flavor, succulence, and the comforting warmth of the season, all with the convenience of modern cooking technology.
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list are below, in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Turkey Breast Tenderloin: The star of the show, a turkey tenderloin chosen for its ample meat and perfect fit in the Ninja Speedi’s cooking pot, promises a moist and flavorful result.
- Olive Oil: A drizzle of olive oil ensures the turkey skin crisps up beautifully, adding a golden touch and helping herbs and spices adhere.
- Kosher Salt and Pepper: Essential for seasoning, salt and pepper work their simple magic to enhance the natural flavors of the turkey.
- Poultry Seasoning: This aromatic blend of sage, thyme, and marjoram infuses the turkey with classic Thanksgiving flavors, evoking memories of holidays past.
- Onion: Chopped onion adds a savory depth to the stuffing and imparts a subtle sweetness as it cooks and caramelizes.
- Celery: With its crisp texture and mild taste, celery is a traditional stuffing ingredient that adds freshness and a slight crunch.
- Sausage: Use Italian or sweet sausage for some added flavor to your stuffing.
- Dried Bread Cubes: The foundation of any great stuffing, dried bread cubes absorb all the delicious juices, creating a delectable, savory-sweet bite.
- Chicken Broth: Chicken broth moistens the stuffing, providing the necessary liquid to steam and soften the bread cubes while adding an extra flavor layer.
- Fresh Herbs (such as parsley and thyme): Chopped fresh herbs bring freshness and color to the stuffing, bridging the gap between the old-world tradition and contemporary tastes.
- Cranberries: Use dried cranberries for added flavor for the stuffing.
- Vegetables: For a complete meal, add asparagus or green beans. Both are perfect for your Holiday meal.
With these ingredients combined in the innovative Ninja Speedi, your Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing will be efficient to prepare and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday table.
How To Cook Ninja Speedi Turkey And Stuffing
Cooking a turkey and stuffing in the Ninja Speedi streamlines your Thanksgiving prep without compromising the festive flavors you love. Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating this holiday centerpiece:
Prepare the Turkey Breast:
Begin by patting your turkey breast dry with paper towels. Rub it with olive oil and season generously with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning for that classic Thanksgiving flavor. If your turkey breast comes with skin, get some of the seasoning underneath the skin.
Prep the Stuffing:
Press the saute button on your Ninja Spedi, and turn the setting high.
To the bottom of the Ninja Speedi, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, add diced celery and onions, and then saute for about 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
Fold in the sage, thyme, and diced sausage (optional). Continue to cook until the sausage is fully cooked. Slowly fold in the bread cubes, dried cranberries, and chicken broth. Mix well.
Assemble The Asparagus:
In a foil pocket, add your asparagus, season with salt and black pepper, and drizzle olive oil (2 teaspoons), wrap up tightly.
Assemble The Ninja Speedi:
Place the grill plate on top of the stuffing. Add the 2 seasoned turkey tenderloins and the tin foil package of asparagus/green beans on top.
Turn the setting to Rapid Cook, set the cooking temperature to 390 degrees F, and set the cook time for 15 minutes.
Remove the turkey tenderloin when the internal temperature reaches 175 degrees F, using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the turkey cutlet.
Check The Turkey Tenderloins:
Remove the cooked turkey tenderloins and asparagus (green beans), remove the grill plate with heat-proof gloves, and stir the stuffing mixture. Set the cooking for another 10-15 minutes on Rapid Cook at 390 degrees F.
Carve the turkey breast and serve it alongside the fluffy, flavorful stuffing. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired for a festive presentation. By following these steps, you’ll have a delicious Thanksgiving meal ready to enjoy in a fraction of the time it takes in a traditional oven, all thanks to the Ninja Speedi’s innovative cooking capabilities.
- Turkey Preparation: Consider bringing the breast before cooking for a juicy turkey. This can help retain moisture and add flavor. Allow the turkey to rest at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes before cooking to ensure more even cooking.
- Layering: Strategically layer your ingredients in the Ninja Speedi. Please start with the stuffing at the bottom, which will catch the drippings from the turkey placed on top, enriching it with flavor.
- Stuffing Tips: If you like a crispier top on your stuffing, reserve a portion to spread on top around the turkey in the final minutes of air frying. Mix in a little bit of the turkey drippings before serving for added moisture and flavor to your stuffing.
- Cooking the Turkey: Use a meat thermometer to ensure the turkey reaches the safe internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) without overcooking. If the turkey breast is browning too quickly during the air frying stage, tent it with aluminum foil.
- Adding Asparagus: Asparagus cooks quickly, so add it during the last few minutes of air frying to avoid overcooking. Season it and toss it with oil before adding it to the grill plate. Consider sprinkling the asparagus with grated Parmesan or lemon zest for extra flavor before air frying.
- Utilizing Functions: Familiarize yourself with the functions of the Ninja Speedi. Use the pressure cooking function to cook the turkey and stuffing, then switch to air frying to crisp up the turkey skin and finish the asparagus.
- Resting the Meat: After cooking, let the turkey breast rest for at least 10 minutes before carving to allow the juices to redistribute. This results in a more tender and juicy meat.
- Serving: Serve the turkey, stuffing, and asparagus together for a complete meal, using the asparagus to add a fresh, crisp contrast to the rich flavors of the turkey and stuffing.
By keeping these tips in mind, you’ll be able to use your Ninja Speedi to create a memorable and delicious Thanksgiving meal with ease, leaving you more time to enjoy the company of your guests.
Can I cook a whole turkey in the Ninja Speedi? Due to its size, the Ninja Speedi is more suited to cooking a turkey breast or smaller turkey parts. A whole turkey is generally too large unless small enough to fit within the cooking basket.
How long does cooking a turkey breast in the Ninja Speedi take? The cooking time for a turkey breast in the Ninja Speedi depends on the breast size. Typically, it’s around 20 minutes per pound when using the pressure cook function, but you should always use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches the safe internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
Do I need to use the pressure cook function for the turkey and stuffing? Yes, using the pressure cook function helps to cook the turkey breast thoroughly and quickly. After pressure cooking, you can use the air fry function to crisp up the skin.
Can I add vegetables to cook alongside the turkey and stuffing? Absolutely! You can add vegetables like asparagus, carrots, or green beans during the last few minutes of the air fry function so they won’t overcook.
How should I season the turkey and stuffing? Season the turkey and stuffing with traditional Thanksgiving herbs and spices, such as sage, thyme, rosemary, and parsley. Don’t forget to season with salt and pepper to taste.
What size turkey breast is best for the Ninja Speedi? It’s best to use a turkey breast that is small enough to fit in the cooking pot of the Ninja Speedi with enough space for proper heat circulation. Typically, a 4-6 pound turkey breast is suitable.
Can the Ninja Speedi brown the turkey skin effectively? Yes, after pressure cooking the turkey, use the air crisp function to achieve a golden-brown and crispy skin.
How do I prevent the stuffing from becoming too soggy? Ensure that the stuffing is not overly moist before cooking. Using day-old bread can help, and the drippings from the turkey will add additional moisture during the cooking process.
Should I let the turkey rest after cooking in the Ninja Speedi? Yes, letting the turkey rest for about 10-15 minutes after cooking allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a juicier turkey when carved.
How do I store leftovers from the Ninja Speedi turkey and stuffing? Leftovers should be stored in airtight containers and in the refrigerator within two hours of cooking. They are typically suitable for 3-4 days.
More Ninja Speedi Recipes
Ninja Speedi Turkey And Stuffing
- 2 turkey tenderloins
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, diced
- 4 cups bread cubes
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, or chicken stock
Asparagus or Green Beans:
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Begin by patting your turkey breast dry with paper towels. Rub it with olive oil and season generously with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning for that classic Thanksgiving flavor. If your turkey breast comes with skin, get some of the seasoning underneath the skin.
- Press the saute button on your Ninja Spedi, and turn the setting high.
- To the bottom of the Ninja Speedi, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, diced celery and onions, and then saute for about 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Fold in the sage, thyme, and diced sausage (optional). Continue to cook until the sausage is fully cooked. Slowly fold in the bread cubes, dried cranberries, and chicken broth. Mix well.
- In a foil pocket, add your asparagus, season with salt and black pepper, and drizzle olive oil (2 teaspoons), wrap up tightly.
- Place the grill plate on top of the stuffing. Add the 2 seasoned turkey tenderloins and the tin foil package of asparagus/green beans on top.
- Turn the setting to Rapid Cook, set the cooking temperature to 390 degrees F, and set the cook time for 15 minutes.
- Remove the turkey tenderloin when the internal temperature reaches 175 degrees F, using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the turkey cutlet.
- Remove the cooked turkey tenderloins and asparagus (green beans), remove the grill plate with heat-proof gloves, and stir the stuffing mixture. Set the cooking for another 10-15 minutes on Rapid Cook at 390 degrees F.
- Carve the turkey breast and serve it alongside the fluffy, flavorful stuffing. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired for a festive presentation.
- Ninja Speedi
- Cooking Spray
- Aluminum Foil